Solar water heater (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector. A Variety of configurations are available at varying cost to provide solutions in different climates and latitudes, Solar Water Heaters are widely used for residential and some industrial applications.
Solar water heating is now a mature technology. Wide spread utilization of solar water heaters can reduce a significant portion of the conventional energy being used for heating water in homes, factories and other commercial & institutional establishments. Internationally the market for solar water heaters has expanded significantly during the last decade. It is estimated that over 107 million m2 of collector area has so far been installed worldwide for heating water. In the country, the collector area so far installed for water heating is over 1million m2. Ministry has plans to add another 2 million m2 in next two years.
- 100 LPD ETC - 10 Tubes (58dia/1800mm)
- 200 LPD ETC - 20 Tubes (58dia/1800mm)
- 300 LPD ETC - 30 Tubes (58dia/1800mm)
- 500 LPD ETC - 34 Tubes (58dia/2100mm)
- 100 LPD FPC - 1 Collector
- 200 LPD FPC - 2 Collectors
- 300 LPD FPC - 3 Collectors
- 500 LPD FPC - 4 Collectors
- FPC Non - Pressurised Solar Water Heating Systems.
- FPC Pressurised Solar Water Heating Systems.