Solar rooftops are a great way to generate renewable energy for your home. Solar panels absorb sunlight and convert it into electrical energy that can be used to power your home. Solar rooftops are easy to install and maintain, and they are becoming more affordable as technology advances. Solar rooftops can help you save money on your electricity bill, and they are also good for the environment.
In India majority of the people are accustomed to power cuts. There is no state in India where there is no power cut. The situation is worse in rural areas where several hours of power cut may be the regular story. A significant burden on the power grid might result in a power outage, with even the big metropolitan cities facing substantial power cuts, especially during the summer months.
One of the most significant incentives for installing rooftop solar panels for homes is an economic element. Solar energy is accepted widely as a renewable energy source. Residential solar solutions can provide free, uninterrupted electricity for years together while at the same time contributing to a green environment. Residential solar systems are also easy to install and require minimum maintenance .the electricity produced in the excess can be sold to the grid through the net metering facility, directly impacting the current electricity bill.
Depleting fossil fuel reserves accelerated environmental degradation and pressure on the power of the generation infrastructure. The government has taken different steps in the form of subsidies to improve the adoption of solar energy by providing residential solar solutions. You need to understand the solar potential before installing the solar panel for your rooftop.
As for a simple thumb rule, 100 sqft of the shadow-free roof is required to accommodate one kilowatt of solar panels. The size of the solar panel many depends on the rooftop area available for solar panels. The area can be calculated by dividing the available area by each panel and multiplying it by the rated output of the panel. For estimate purposes, at least 70% of the rooftop area can be used for the panel installation, while the solar panels in the market can be used as 90% of the rooftop area but at a significant cost.
Installing solar panels is one of the best ways to cut down electricity costs, which have been steadily on the rise over the past few years. Some of the steps to go for solar
Solar panels are mainly compatible with different types of proofs. The best type of roof for a solar panel is generally South facing roof devoid of shadow-casting objects. Solar panels mainly generate more electricity when they face the sun when it is at its most intense for a long time.
Solar panels are placed on the rooftops, and they are perfect for harnessing the Sun's energy which otherwise would have been wasted on electricity. Rooftops converted in this manner are likely to hold the PV modules known as the solar rooftop.
The shift towards clean, reliable and affordable electricity in India is undoubtedly visible in the rapid pro flirtation of the solar panels mounted on the roof of homes, buildings, schools, government buildings and even companies. That is, solar panels for commercial use and solar panels for Home offices everywhere. India is one of the countries that is accomplished the largest producer of renewable energy.
Here are the details explained why it is a wise choice to use solar rooftops for home:
1. Low maintenance Cost: : The most remarkable rewards of Solar rooftop is Durability. As these solar rooftops are planned to be out-door, they can go quite a long time without any maintenance.
2. Saving Money: Net metering policies give credit to the solar rooftop handlers on their monthly electricity bill. Handlers get this credit for the surplus electricity they generated against the electricity consumed. So ultimately, they are saving money on their electricity bills.
3. Reduce dependency on Electricity : As solar rooftops have solar panels that only use sunlight from the sun to produce electricity, you don’t have to be reliable on electricity from the utility providers. As there is power of solar, the power cuts do not affect. And if your solar rooftops have the battery backups, then power cuts do not affect you even at night.
4. Eco-friendly : Solar rooftops are useful to not only humans but also the environment. While producing electricity there are no harmful elements are released. So there is no any kind of pollution caused by Solar rooftops.
5. Reaching out remote areas: In the rural or remote areas of India, there are a sum of areas that do not have access to electricity. Off-grid solar applications can be perfect for these kinds of outdoor locations.
Cost cutting :
one of the best parts about installing solar panels on the roof is that they provide significant cost-cutting. The tariff quote for rooftop solar is 17% lower. With the trend in solar panels getting cheaper and the industry going for solar are likely to see some increase in the next few years.
Minimizes the carbon footprint :
From the initial process of installing the panels to the electricity generated by PV cells, no health risks are involved, and they do not generate any heat-trapping gases which contribute to global climate change.